Friday, February 17, 2012

No News and Abby's Story

There is nothing new on the adoption. Our agency reports today that the Ministry has stated they will begin process emigration permits "shortly." I don't know what "shortly" means but a month ago they said they would process them "soon."

Third grade has a lot of emphasis on creative writing. Phil and I were touched by a creative writing story Abby did recently and thought we would share it. I am not changing any of the grammer or spelling but just retyping it they way she wrote it.

I Have A Dream by Abby Germann

In the future I hope that all people all over the world, black and white, will be treated fairly. My sister is black and white. I hope that when this black and white thing is over that white and black people will become great friends. Korea and it's capital Seol will let us go get my other sister very soon. I hope everyone will live in peace and harmony for the rest of life on earth.

We hope that too Abby....

No comments:

Post a Comment